Serving Lancaster, PA
& Surrounding Areas
Lancaster County's-The Clock Towers Luxury Condominiums
Historical Clock Towers
Built in 1874, as the Adams and Perry Watch Company, then becoming Hamilton Watch Company; now turned to Luxury Condos, A+ Masons were privileged to restore large portions of this Historical Building. Using environmentally friendly methods to capture much of the dusts and debris that expel from the grinding tools, we were able to restore the exterior of this building. We accomplished this by replacing deteriorating brick and using lime mortar to adhere to old bricks while maintaining its integrity. The project manager of the property chose the most fitting color of mortar, and the project finished well. We are very honored to be able to make a lasting impression in Lancaster County through this Historical Building, and know it will be attractive to many who dwell or visit this Historical landmark for years to come!
We strive for excellence when restoring any Historical Site!